About Bureau 5 voor 9
As an employee, manager or trainer within an organization you’ve probably heard of the 70 – 20 – 10 rule. Learning in the workplace takes about 70%, learning during training only 10%. How can you learn from and with each other? Bureau 5 voor 9 helps professionals within organisations to (further) develop their personal and educational skills.
Our mission is to let others work in their field with more pleasure and ease, and achieve better results.
We do this through training, coaching and other forms of guidance, and products such as books and the Action Cards. The result is that particpants will have the tools to implement what they have learned. In addition, they are motivated and capable of actually doing so.
In Dutch we use the phrase ‘five to nine’ – “5 voor 9”, the English speaking world uses the phrase ‘five to midnight’. Five to nine means the opposite of that: it is the start of a new day.
We are a communication and training company that offers a fresh start. The philosophy of Bureau 5 voor 9 is to teach people and organizations how to develop their qualities and skills, and to think from opportunities instead of limitations. Talent management.
We are a communication and training company that offers a fresh start. We are at the start of a new day. The philosophy of Bureau 5 voor 9 is to teach people and organizations how to develop their qualities and skills, and to think from opportunities instead of limitations. Talent management.
Bureau 5 voor 9 offers:
- Motivational education: specially for trainers, (university) lecturers and educational developers. The programs vary from separate thematic workshops for half a day to one-year training courses
- Communication training (e.g. collaboration, feedback, personal appearance, presenting)
- Individual and team coaching
- Mind training (e.g. mindfulness, speed reading, mindmapping)
- Personal inspiration workshops (e.g. handling emotions, break through patterns, creativity)
- Chairman or speaker (also bookable through Zijspreekt)
- Facilitating meetings
I would be happy to help you or your organisation as well. Please feel free to contact me if you need more information or if you are interested in a free strategy session.